Thursday, April 3, 2008


do you like my backyard?

I was late to work again this morning and I got in trouble. Kennedy it seems that you are not cut out for an office job but you know it's time to shape up or ship out. I don't know what's wrong with me because the worst part is that I'm trying. There are good things brewing in my future though and also finally my soul and my brain are giving me a break. They are like it's okay, it's okay we'll be fine just get us to New York. Also finally I have a plan to get to New York.

Last night I ditched a friend and instead I read This Boy's Life and went to bed because I am a weirdo. Although she didn't call to yell at me and it was one of the first times we were supposed to hang out and she probably just thinks I am an asshole which is true. Sorry Courtney I am an asshole and a weirdo. I don't like cancelling I just avoid it okay. I only want to hang out with BFFs and eat junk food and watch a movie and read a gossip rag okay.

No comments: