Sunday, June 29, 2008

what we do best




I feel better I woke up this morning and didn't want to disappear! Chelsea found this old beat up copy of The Sun Also Rises on the street. Anyways she gave it to me and I'm re-reading it and it's great all over again. If you have just finished a book and need a reccomendation now you have mine. Also today there were big thunderstorms and so I just hung out on my bed and watched movies and later my best friend came over and we watched movies together and then sunday supper and soon bedtime.

7 comments:

olivia park-sargent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
olivia park-sargent said...

Kennedy,
I am reading Ernest Hemingway's collected shorts. Also, there is a thunderstorm outside of my window right now. Because of these tiny parallels I feel that we might be really nice pen-pals. If that sounds like a nice idea to you, send me your address and I will send you a letter and some stickers etc.
Cheers, Olivia (baby_rabbits)

p.s. Your life looks pretty dreamy sweet too!

Kennedy said...

Oliva,
I would love love LOVE to be pen pals with you. My email is KennedyH213@yahoo.com, email me there with your real life address and I will respond with my real life address. I think this is a great idea!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love thunderstorms. It sounds like you have a very nice day.

Caroline Eve said...

pretty! you! so pretty.
I'm gonna get that book asap. Right now I'm reading Comes the Peace by daja meston. its really poorly written so I think some Hemingway would be a breath of fresh air.

Unknown said...

glad you're feeling better. If you need any other books to read, I suggest the new david sedaris. And if you are watching movies, I do NOT recommend Be Kind Rewind (although you've probably already seen it). I just saw it yesterday, and though it's cute, it sucks.

Anonymous said...

A Sport And A Pastime, James Salter. Beautiful, haunting and luminous.