Monday, August 4, 2008

good morning yall


im late for work
and i dont care

I like this picture because it's very true to life. Do you like my new pj pants? I found them at a thrift store and they were too short but I let out the hem and now they are perfect and I love them. They make my boring flat butt look cute. I had a very pleasant weekend except for the fact that packing is still looming ahead of me. Dark stormclouds and an enormous suffocating disaster is how I see packing up my room right now. I have four days.

5 comments:

rosa rouge said...

you are so beautiful.

Caroline Eve said...

don't be so hard on your butt

Alice said...

I love your pants!:) This photo is natural and realy nice.

Alice:)

Nicola said...

great photo! i love your mug, looks really wonderful.

Audrey Leighton said...

Hi,

My name is Audrey Rogers. I am style editor for The Durham Sanctuary University Newpaper, I also am a contributor for fashionverbatim.net and have my own blog: www.befrassy.com. I just wanted to say, that I LOVE your blog, its content is truly inspirational and I love the way you present fashion to your blogger audience. Yours has, I must admit, become a must-read for me. Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to exchange links? Personally I would love to reccommend your blog to my readers and would really appreciate it if you did the same for me. So let me know, check me out on www.befrassy.com, for some delicious fashion ramblings and digressions!

xxxx audrey leighton rogers