Thursday, September 24, 2009

the funnest photoshoot




Today was the most fun I think I've ever had doing an etsy update. And I usually have fun. One of my oldest and closest friends from high school Sarah made a guest appearance on the East coast and I got her to agree to model for the store! The three of us worked so well together, in my daily life I don't ever have the opportunity to say this but it was a real team effort. High five guys! Unfortunately the sun set before we could finish taking pictures of everything, probably due to our girltalking and giggling and haiku writing. So anyways I'm going to put up a lot of stuff tonight and then tomorrow morning I'll get the last few up. Thanks Sarah for totally ruling that crossword puzzle and for hanging out and for being generally awesome, I think you're so great! As far as the store's concerned, keep looks here, update in progress. OH and we created a huge END OF SUMMER SALE section where everything is under $20. I really slashed prices down and a lot of it is actually under $10, I gotta make room for cold weather stuff!

Sarah's haiku for Caroline and I:
oh you rapunzels
here way up in the attic
lacy dusty pink




1 comment:

calivintage said...

oh these photos are great! you three look just splendid out there on the rooftop!