Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hot air balloon + what i wore today




dress: thrifted today
rose necklace: thrifted today
shoes: thrifted

Leonard and I spotted a hot air balloon when we were driving back from my family's place on Thomas Island this weekend. I was really shocked and excited and I wish I had a better picture.

It's getting cold again yall. I know I'm still technically wearing a dress but these days are numbered. We're going to skip the update for the store this week because I've been really busy and I haven't had time to put together enough to throw up there tommorow. Next week though we'll be back with tons of Fall stuff.


PS: I'm in NEET magazine this month on their Global Fashion page! If you read this you've already seen the picture they used, but still I was super excited.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh how exciting. It reminds me of the time lapse series on youtube, they did one for hot air balloons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyCcjbrWOM&feature=fvw

P.s I'm really looking forward to the straw bag I bought! (spring has started here in australia)

ELM said...

Really love the unconventional length of this dress!