Friday, September 4, 2009

maybe because of the full moon


I feel strange and dreamy right now kind of like I'm getting away with something. Don't worry friends I'm not doing anything except reading and petting the cats. Actually I've been spending even more time than usual with my head buried in books. I guess it's just that time of year. I thought that long ago I had read everything there was to read by Andre Debus Sr. but yesterday I found a short story compilation called Seperate Flights with 3 short stories that I'd never seen before. His stories make me feel good about being a human. Let's see, other than that I spent this week buying presents for myself including (my favorite) a plane ticket home in October to suprise my Dad on his birthday! Shhhhh, don't say anything to him about it.

7 comments:

Alexandra Shepperd said...

Ooooh, I love that outfit!

Caitlin said...

I wish I liked to read...then my life would be much more complete!

Hannah said...

I get that feeling too sometimes. It used to freak me out when I was younger but now I just tend to go along with it! You've been posting some amazing outfit shots recently, but I think this is my favourite.

Kristin said...

I love your vest! It is amazing!

Caroline said...

The New Moon in Leo a few weeks ago started a cycle of self-care AKA catching up on "me time" with the peak of that energy coming at the Full Moon. Also, with Mercury going complete retrograde today, introverting and slowing down is bound to start happening more and more over the next 3 or so weeks.

Your astrological admirer,

<3,

Caroline

ELM said...

Heh heh... I won't say anything to your dad, but if your dad is anything like mine, he surreptitiously reads your blog,and then will spring it on you at the worst moment ever.

LF said...

I like your outfit so much! could totally see myself wearing this


jess s//