Thursday, January 21, 2010

etsy update

bag

Brown Faux Leather Overnight Bag

whiteshirts
White Floral Lacey Shirt Size S
Coco Avant Chanel Shirt Size S
Buttercream Ruffles Blouse Size XS-S

floralshirts


jackets

Hounds and Foxes Button Up Shirt Size S

sweatersanddress

Oversized Zip-Up Fisherman Sweater Size S-M
Thinking of Spring Floral Minidress Size S-M
Your Boyfriend's Favorite Cardigan Size S-M

shoes


Nine West Brown Leather Lace-Up Oxfords Size 7
Black Sequin Pumps Size 10M
Brown Suede and Fringe Minnetonka Moccasins Size 8

i'm trying to chase winter away with pretty floral prints.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I am doing the very same thing with floral prints. It only kind of makes me feel better about the snow.

I love everything as usual! xx

Kristin said...

I totally wish I would have seen the lace blouse two days earlier! I have been looking for a vintage one just like that forever, and finally just gave in and bought a too expensive new one! :(

giuli said...

I love the bag!!!! :)

Engra said...

nice things...

Anonymous said...

That bag is gorgeous!!

Alexandra Shepperd said...

Disco pant! I want them.

Artpixie said...

beautiful images you have here.You have such an amazing eye for these things.
Keep up the great posts :)