these wonderful illustrations were made by peperontie
look at these drawings! i can't tell you how much it brightened my day to see these on her blog this morning. girl's got some serious talent up her sleeve and i'm so honored that she picked a few of my outfit pictures as inspiration. thank you friend! and then today i found the most perfect 1950s black velvet taffeta birthday dress. my birthday is on saturday! i will be twenty-five so i guess i'm kind of old now. but its okay i'm looking forward to the second half of my twenties. the first half left a lot to be desired. i'm not doing much in the way of celebrating but next monday leonard and i are off to long island for the entire week! we get to celebrate my birthday, valentines day, and his birthday all at once. i have only been in love 3 times and they were all aquarius dudes born within the first two weeks of february. sometimes i kind of believe in astrology. i received The Beautiful Blog Award from Lo and the Creative Blogger Award from Lisa.
the rules are to post seven things about myself and then pass on to seven other bloggers. here goes.
- i collect typewriters.
- i'm too scared to check my credit report.
- i'm a steak and potatoes kind of girl.
- the only time i miss ballet is when i see real life ballerinas on the street.
- my mum was the first ever woman in the state of south carolina to become a lawyer and a doctor.
- both my parents have their pilot's license and i used to go flying with them when i was little.
- i get scared of ghosts sometimes at night.