Sunday, October 28, 2012

the bad weather edition

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

(revlon siren lipstick, 1940s shirt, vintage jeans)

tropical storm sandy ruined my weekend.  on friday i tucked everything i own into my car (mostly old clothes) and said my goodbyes to charleston.  i was supposed to be in richmond by saturday but i am still here, still waiting for this 'super storm' to subside.  im trying to be patient but the past 2 days have felt like 2 years and it's turned me into a nervous wreck. i've been waking up at all hours of the night to check weather.com and have bitten off all of my fingernails.  i think i'm pretty much in the clear to leave tomorrow but come hell or high water i'm going to take my chances.  keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully in 24 hrs i'll be unpacking in my new home!

8 comments:

allthebigtrees said...

Gosh! My fingers are firmly crossed for you.
Ps. That blouse is perfection x

Sarah said...

Melancholia was the perfect movie to watch while impatiently waiting for the world to end.

Norbyah said...

will be thinking of you as you make your journey in these inclement weather conditions. my sister was also delayed on the road while she was on her way back to NYC. i absolutely ADORE that blouse.....

love these pictures.
xo
n

Bianca said...

I think I finally understand what "come hell or high water" means..! You still look ravishing~

NONA LIMMEN said...

Beautiful!

Yumiko S pepe said...

HALLO KENNEDY!
Its been a long time no hear from me when I told you "I draw you" before, sorry.
I finished draw you and I have message to you like fan letter, check please !
http://monthlychopsticks.blogspot.jp/2012/11/hallo-again-ms-lovely-vintage-queen.html

Love from JP/ Berlin
Yumiko

Ashley said...

Pretty photos, I love your top! And I hope you're doing well post-storm, my best wishes are with you!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! T-shirts are awesome, the designs, color combination is really good, its too cool.

design a t shirt
print on shirts
digital t shirt printing
custom tee shirts
create t shirts